MBBS in Russia Fees Under 20 Lakh
Are You Looking for MCI Approved MBBS in Russia Fees Under ₹ 20 Lakh?
Yes You read write MCI Approved MBBS in Russia Fees Under ₹ 20 Lakh No 1 University in Russia. English Medium Course.Comfortable Hostel.Visa For parents. Well-Equipped Labs And Campus. 8448050300. Few Days Left. Contact Us. Top MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is approx 2.5 Lacs to 6 Lacs per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India.
MBBS in Russia Fees Under 20 Lakh So you decided to take admission in MBBS Russia looking for complete information how to do & what to do or which consultancy is most genuine for you?
MBBS in Russia is a great option for all those students aspiring to study medical abroad. It is a popular among international students who want to take MBBS admission in Russia. According to WHO, amongst 100 ranking Medical Universities, Russia occupies almost 30 positions? Russia has lower fee than other countries. There are more 55 medical universities in Russia. MBBS in English Medium is provided by 12 of these universities in Russia. MBBS in Russia is very easy and convenient now for all the international students to make their dreams come true. MBBS admission in Russia can be achieved if you have a low budget. It is ideal for all the Indian students who fail to land seat in Indian medical colleges. MBBS fees in Russia are also quite affordable for all the students as it is extremely budget friendly.
Russia welcomes with love and care all the Indian Students wanting to study MBBS in Russia.
Medical Education / MBBS from Russia Key Features
|Score Required in 10+2||50% in PCB|
|Fees Structure||4000 – 7000 USD Per Year|
|Hostel||200 to 260 USD Per Month|
|Medium of Instruction||English / Russian|
|Top Medical University||Kazan State Medical University|
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
Duration of Studying MBBS Course from Russia
- The total duration of MBBS course in Russia is six years for the students who have chosen English as their medium of studies.
- The duration is seven years for those who have chosen Russian as their medium.
- Although, students who have chosen English as their medium are also taught basic Russian.
Medium of Teaching While Studying MBBS in Russia
- There are some medical universities in Russia that offers MBBS courses in Russia
- Then there are other medical universities who offer MBBS courses in English medium for the international students
- Although, English medium students are also taught a few basic elementary level Russian
Intake of MBBS Study in Russia
- The admission process for MBBS study in Russia starts in the month of September in most of the universities.
- Some universities also starts MBBS admission in Russia in the month of March as well.
- To know more about the date of admission, get in touch with the expert education consultants at YPaYMore.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
You are eligible to take admission for MBBS in Russia if:
- You should be at least 17 and maximum 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- You have passed Class 12th with Science degree, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the Indian authorities.
- You have secured at least 50% in your 10+2.
- You are SC/OBC/ST and have secured 45% in 12th Standard; subject remains the same.
- You have qualified NEET exam.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Russia 2020-2021
- The Passport which has a minimum of 18 months of validity.
- 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into, notarized.
- The Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% face)
- An official invitation letter from the Russian University
- HIV test documents
- Authorized documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Legalization of all the documents from the Russian Embassy
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition Fees Payment (It is required by some universities)
Admission Process for MBBS/MD in Russia
The admission process to study MBBS in Russia is pretty simple and direct for all the students. Below we have pointed down the basic steps for MBBS admission in Russia.
Step 1– Visit or call a representative of an of the MBBS university in Russia, and ask for a free counselling session and learn more information about
- The university itself,
- Structure of fees,
- Accommodation options and information,
- Eligibility criteria and the overall education system of Russia.
Step 2– After getting to know all the details of studying MBBS in Russia, you can fill up the admission form. Then submit the same along with the scanned copies of the important documents that are required.
The important documents required to study MBBS or MD in Russia are-
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- School completion certificate
- Other documents might be needed in the further procedure of admission.
Step 3– The MBBS University in Russia that you have applied for will issue a letter which states the confirmation of admission once you have done the admission of the required documents.
Step 4– You are almost done and now it is your turn to deposit the fees to let your dream of joining MBBS in Russia come true.
Step 5– Once you have deposited the fees, it is time to apply for a student VISA.
Step 6– Once you receive the VISA, it is time to book your tickets and fly to Russia. Enjoy an enriching studying experience at this place and become successful in life.
Why MBBS Study in Russia?
There are numerous students from India and other abroad countries who come to Russia for MBBS studies. There are many reasons why MBBS aspirants choose Russia for their studies. But some of the most common reasons are the following:
- Quite an affordable fees; it is almost 5 times lesser than that of India
- Improved technology in the field of medication
- It has worldwide recognition; there are 70+ medical universities in Russia that are approved by prominent organisations such as WHO and MCI.
- It means that students can practice anywhere in India and the whole world wherever they feel like.
- The students are also trained for MCI screening here so that they can easily get registration to practice medical in India.
- The MBBS universities in Russia have both English and Russian as their medium of studies.
- The students also get the opportunity to learn Russian and practice in Russia.
- Unlike in India, there are no matters of donation to get admission in MBBS colleges in Russia.
- No entrance test needed for MBBS admission in Russia
- High quality faculty and education in the medical universities
- The degrees have global recognition.
- The universities in Russia exchange programs with other European universities
- Advanced laboratories and great state-of-the-art infrastructure
- The Russian Medical universities participates in research and medical inventions
- The admission process is pretty simple and direct.
- Great relation with India
- You will learn about new culture and language of the place
- Comfortable weather
- Great sceneries and location
- Delicious food items available
- Calm and kind minded people in Russia
Universities for Studying MCI & WHO Approved MBBS in Russia 2020
Fees for MBBS Study in Russia for 2020-2021
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Altai State Medical University||3700 USD||500 USD|
|Kursk State Medical University||5100 USD||1000 USD|
|Dagestan State Medical University||3000 USD||1000 USD|
|Syktyvkar State Medical University||4250 USD||1200 USD|
|Far Eastern Federal University||3000 USD||1000 USD|
|Tambov State University||4200 USD||1200 USD|
|Kuban State Medical University||3500 USD||700 USD|
|Volgograd State Medical University||6000 USD||1100 USD|
|Kazan State Medical University||7000 USD||600 USD|
|Bashkir State Medical University||3500 USD||900 USD|
|Crimean Federal University||4250 USD||600 USD|
|First Moscow State Medical University||10000 USD||1800 USD|
|People’s Friendship University of Russia||7000 USD||1200 USD|
|Kazan Federal University||5500 USD||1000 USD|
|Mari State University||3200 USD||800 USD|
|Northern State Medical University||4000 USD||700 USD|
|Novosibirsk State Medical University||5000 USD||900 USD|
|Orenburg State Medical University||4000 USD||1000 USD|
|Perm State Medical University||4500 USD||1200 USD|
|Ryazan State Medical University||4500 USD||900 USD|
|Siberian State Medical University||3000 USD||500 USD|
|Voronezh State Medical University||2500 USD||800 USD|
|St. Petersburg State Medical University||5500 USD||1600 USD|
Top Medical Universities in Russia 2020/21
Every year, more than 3,000 Indian students seek admission in top medical universities in Russia as the country is one of the most popular destinations for higher studies among the Indian students. Higher standard of education, practical knowledge, and affordable price are some of the reason among the students to choose MBBS studies in Russia. Most of the Medical Universities located in Russia are recognized by the government and are WHO and MCI approved.
Reviews / Students Testimonials about MBBS Russia
Below are the few reviews of students who have studied MBBS/Medicine Course in Russia and those who are still studying.
- “It is a great place to study MBBS as the universities are so technologically well equipped. There is so much advancement in the whole education system of Russia.” Ajay Kumar ( Kazan State Medical University )
- “I am really enjoying my stay here. The people here are so well-behaved and helpful. Also, amazing weather loving the cold. The university I study in is just amazing.” Nilam Singh ( First Moscow State Medical University)
- “Russian MBBS universities have world class educational standards in terms of teachers, lab equipment etc.” Sandeep Sharma ( Crimea Federal University )
- “The admission process is pretty simple and convenient. There is direct admission process without any hassle.” Pradyuman Deshpandey ( Kazan State Medical University )
- “The fee structure is quite affordable at Russian MBBS universities which are a great advantage for Indians, as fees in India are quite high.” Pooja Yadav ( Izhevsk State Medical Academy)
Scholarships for Studying MBBS from Russia
Many students aspire to get admission in one of the medical college in Russia and other foreign countries. One of the hurdles they face is the financial burden that they cannot overcome. That is why Russia gives you the golden opportunity to get scholarship from government as well as private parties.
- State level scholarship is awarded by the government of Russian Federation.
- The foreign students get a scholarship that covers their tuition fees and other important costs such as accommodation, maintenance, food, etc.
- Education grants are offered by some of the Russian medical colleges so that students can pursue MBBS in Russia.
- Education grants are offered by some of the Russian medical colleges so that students can pursue MBBS in Russia.
Education Loan Assistance for Indian Students
The MBBS Universities Russia provides education loan assistance to their students if you submit all documents. The educational loan is provided by private and national banks. In addition to that, consultants will help you with the whole credit process.
PG Options after MBBS Russia
In India, PG degrees from five main English speaking countries- USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada are recognized by IMER (India’s Medical Education Regulator). PG degrees from Russia are yet to be recognized in India.
Career Scope after MBBS/Medicine Course in Russia
- You can stay in Russia and practice MBBS
- You can do PG in Abroad
- You can prepare for USMLE (USA)
- Prepare for PLAB
- You can return back to India, sit for NEXT exam and practice as MBBS
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Russia is the one of the best destination for all Indian students to pursue their dreams of studying MBBS abroad. There are some of the best MBBS universities in Russia that are MCI-approved and top ranked. They follow an advanced and more informative syllabus for MBBS courses.
Studying MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
There are many benefits for the students of India who wants to pursue MBBS Russia.
- There are no entrance exams or donations
- Simple and convenient admission procedure
- The course fees are affordable and subsidized
- The MBBS universities of Russia provide degrees that have worldwide recognition
- The living style is of European
- There are canteens in most of the universities that serves Indian food
- It has excellent result in the Screening Test of MCI
- You can find reference of students working in some of the leading hospitals across the globe
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the MD universities in Russia are under the Russian Government.
Recognition of Russian Medical Universities
The Russian Universities for MBBS offer degrees that are recognized on a world-wide basis. The renowned bodies that approve these universities are:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- WHO (World Health Organisation)
- Ministry of Education, Russia
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
Things you Should Know Before Applying MBBS in Russia
Studying MBBS in Russia is the aim of many medical aspiring students. There are many students who want to be a doctor and wants to pursue MBBS from a renowned university, and there are some of the best MBBS universities in Russia.
- Fee structure
- Living Expenses
- Indian Food availability
- MCI/FMGE Passing Percentage
- Number of Indian Students
- FMGE Passing Percentage
- Scope after completing MBBS from Russia
- Preparation of FMGE/ USMLE/ PLAB
- Are the universities government or private
Benefits of MBBS Course in Russia for Indian Students 2020
Studying MBBS in Russia has various advantages for international students and mainly India. Here we have pointed down some of the best advantages
- The fee structure is affordable and lesser than what it is India
- Medical schools for MBBS in Russia recognised by MCI; WHO and other eminent bodies.
- World-class quality education
- The degrees provided by Russian Universities are globally approved
- Bilingual method of teaching; you will learn Russian language too for global advantage
- Other extracurricular activities to keep the students engages such as debates, tours etc.
- Theoretical and practical approach of teaching is equally treated
- Faculty members are internationally acclaimed
- Great transportation system
- Guest lecturers from UK, Canada, USA, Europe etc.
- Get a job during summer vacation or semester break
- There are some really nice and kind people in Russia
- Get easy and affordable residential places
- Plenty of Indian food available here
Disadvantages of MBBS from Russia for Indian Students 2020
- Language- Since Russian is the local language in Russia, Indian students and other foreign students might face the issue of language barrier. Outside the campus the locals only speak in Russian. Hence, it is important to learn the language to survive there.
- Visa- It can be extremely difficult to get the whole VISA process done in Russia. It might take months after the submission of the document to the embassy.
- Weather- Russia is always harshly cold so it might be real problems for students to adapt.
- Modern Lifestyle- Russia has modern lifestyle. It has a lot of night clubs, discos, restaurants and other facilities that might distract a student. There are no guardians to guide them through.
- Fatigue- Russia and other European countries do not put much pressure on their college students. Hence they might become lazy in their whole medical curriculum in Russia.
- Not possible to Multi-task- It is not possible to study and work together in Russia because the course needs a lot of self-study and concentration.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in Europe 2020/21
|Country||Course Duration||Fees Structure in INR|
|Russia||6 Years||15 Lacs – 60 Lacs|
|Ukraine||6 Years||20 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
|Georgia||6 Years||22 Lacs – 35 Lacs|
|Kyrgyzstan||5 Years||13 lacs – 20 Lacs|
|Kazakhstan||5 Years||18.5 lacs – 25 Lacs|
|Poland||6 Years||60 lacs to 70 Lacs|
|Armenia||6 years||22 Lacs to 30 Lacs|
Vacations During MBBS in Russia
- Indian students can come back to their home country
- They may have a great time with their family and friends here during summer holiday.
- There is also a great option to stay back in Russia and enjoy the scenic beauty of this place.
- There is also the holiday of Easter
- Christmas Holidays
- The summer vacations starts from 3rd July to the end of August.
- The winter vacations start from 15th January to 7th
FMGE Passing Percentage After Completion of MBBS in Russia
Only 16% Indians with foreign medical certificates are eligible to practice in the country. FMGE stands for Foreign Medical Graduate Exam which is a mandatory qualification exam for all the MBBS students holding degree from foreign countries. According to the results shown, out of all the 13364 students, only 2767 candidates qualified to sit for the examination.
The results of 1161 candidates were withheld by the NBE (National Board of Examination) due to the unavailability of the required documents. Along with the declaration of the FMGE Results 2019, the NBE also shared some of the most important key statistics. Such stats are completely related to the examination:
- Total Number of Appeared Candidates: 13,364
- Total Number of Passed Candidates: 2,767
- Total Number of Failed Candidates: 9,006
- Number of Candidates for whom Result has been Withheld: 1,161
- Absent Candidates: 430
- Overall Pass Percentage: 20.70%
Russia is a country that is situated both in Asia and Eastern Europe. It is the largest country in the world covered by land area. It is also known as Russia Federation. The capital of Russia is Moscow, which is the largest city in the world. Russia has over 146.6 million population.
The rule of the government of Russia is democratic. The Federation of Russia shares land borders with various countries such as Finland, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
|Language||Mostly, Russian language is used all over Russia. Students are taught elemental Russian language so that they can converse with the locals outside campus.|
|Currency||The currency of Russia is called Russian Ruble (RUB). If converted to rupee it is 1.08 INR.|
|Population||The population of Russia is 146.6 million.|
|Religion||Russia is mostly comprised of religions of Christianity, Islam, Judaism and Buddhism. Standard Christianity is the biggest and the most customary religion in India. It is considered to be a piece of Russia’s “verifiable legacy” by law approved in 1997. Over 95% of the enrolled orthodox areas have a place in the Russian Orthodox Churches. There are many other small Orthodox Churches. These are commonly called the houses of worship for Old Believers. There has been a far-reaching recovery of Siberian shamanism throughout Russia.|
|Climate||Since Russia is a large country many parts of the place are located quite far away from the ocean. Hence they have continental climate throughout. The climate is generally long, humid extremely cold winters and pretty short termed summers. The summer seasons are generally warm and short within the Arctic.|
|Exchange Rates||The exchange rate of 1 Russian Ruble equals to 1.08 Indian Rupee and 0.015 USD.|
|Time Difference from India||India is approx 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Russia.|
|Travel Time from Delhi to Russia||It takes around 6 hours 30 minutes of travel time from Delhi, India to Moscow, Russia.|
Source :- Wikipedia
How Safe is Russia? CALL & WhatsApp 8448050300
- Russian cities are safer now than it was in the wild time of the 1990s.
- Although it is always advised to beware of all your surroundings in any new places.
- It is advised to avoid eerie bad neighbourhoods in Russia.
- It would be absolutely nonsensical if you go alone on the streets at 2am in any Russian city.
- There are chances of getting mugged in Russia and you cannot do anything about it.
- It is just unlucky if you get robbed or attacked on the streets at broad daylight.
- Always stay alert and do not walk like a coward.
- Always carry some sort of identification.
- A passport copy, visa and registration paper must be carried.
- Policemen in Russia can often ask you for identification.
- If they feel suspicious of you, they will ask you.
Accommodation for MBBS Students in Russia
In Russia, many MBBS universities offer hostel facilities to the students studying there. The students who do not want to stay in a hostel choose some other facility such as lodges, inns, homestay, renting a flat or so. Students can either go for lodging or off grounds staying. The costing of the inn convenience starts from around $30 to $100 per month. This is the most basic choice to spend the student life in Russia. Off grounds staying is a little bit expensive. It ranges from $150 to $400 per month and depends upon the area.
- Do not be sad anymore because you didn’t get admission in other colleges.
- MBBS universities in Russia offers six years MBBS course in Russia for international students as well as locals.
- You just need to get 50% marks and 45% for all the SC/ST/OBC candidates in your 12th standard with a science background.
- There are no donations or admission tests or even language tests.
Is NEET required for Studying MBBS Russia?
According to the recent changes made by MCI, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) has become mandatory for abroad MBBS studies and even to get admission in MBBS University Russia.
Is MBBS in Russia Possible Without NEET?
No, qualifying for the NEET exam has become mandatory for students who are willing to pursue MBBS in Russia and other foreign countries.
Impact of NEET Exam on MBBS in Russia
The recent rules by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in accordance with MCI state a fact. It says that it is a compulsory fact for each and every student to give NEET examination to study Medical in Russia. If you do not pass in the exam, then you will still be approved to study MBBS in Russia but you cannot practice medical in India. You have to study and practice MBBS Russia.
Can I get MBBS seat in India After Passing NEET exam?
To quality in NEET exam is nothing but just a formality to apply for a set in MBBS universities in Russia. Students get the seats on the basis of rank. If you have qualified in the NEET exam and you are in the category of good ranking then you will get admission in Indian MBBS universities. Although it is a little difficult for the candidates to score good ranks as the course is tough. There are more than 200 candidates fighting for the seats in the Indian Medical Colleges. Hence the competition is very high.
MBBS in Russia after NEXT Exam
NEXT exam or national exit test helps medical students to obtain the right of medical practice in India. And now, in the latest NMC Bill 2019, every MBBS student has to seat for NEXT exam. This nullifies the difference between medical study from India and outside of India. After passing the NEXT exam, you can also opt for studying Master of Medicine or other post-graduation education.
Why Choose YPaYMore Consultants for MBBS in Russia?
There are various reasons why YPaYMore is the most reliable abroad study consultancy firm in India. We always try to make sure that all of our clients always get the best educational services here. We assist you in completing your dream of becoming a success doctor and getting MBBS admission in Russian universities and other European universities.
We are always there to guide you through and support you throughout the journey. Our team has experienced consultants with a history of sending hundreds of student abroad for higher studies every year.
Following are the benefits you will get when you consult us-
- We offer a comprehensive study abroad consulting package for you.
- 24×7×365 support and transparent dealing for students
- We offer an affordable consulting fees
- Experience counsellors, and proper documentation support staffs for you
- Less processing fee payment package in monthly instalments
- We track record of successful MBBS admissions in Russia for our students
- We are the official partners with all popular universities in Russia
- Trusted education consultants with 80%-85% recommendation from our students
- We’ll do travel arrangements for you at cheapest cost possible.
- We will aid for Visa Renewal or temporary Resident cards in Russia when needed
- Our executives will welcome you at the airport on your arrival at Russia.
- We can offer you accommodation arrangements in Russia if you need.
- We will guide you with information on health and safety insurance
- We can offer help for education loan options available in India
- You will even get cash support in emergency while your study MBBS in Russia.
We have served over 500 Indian Students and were successful in sending them to MBBS universities Russia and other countries across the world according to their choices. No matter what hurdles you face, YPaYMore Consultants will always be there for you to help you out with the ultimate solution. We are your number one saviour as we take full responsibility of our clients in delivering what they need the most.
If you are aiming to take admission in MBBS universities in Russian you belong from countries such as Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Zimbabwe, Turkey, Zambia, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Kenya, Cameroon, Uganda, Ghana, Muscat, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Syria, Israel, Namibia, Ethiopia, South Africa, then you must get in touch with us.CALL & WhatsApp 8448050300 Best Guidance Quality Counselling Clear Communication 100% Transparency
Fly high and make your dream of becoming a successful doctor come true.