Neet PG MD/MS is a postgraduate course in medical studies. The course is usually of two or three years.Study low-cost NeetPG in India
Get Direct Admission in Management Courses in all the branches of MBA. We provide direct admission in Top Colleges Across India. Find Your Dream College.
Save your money. Payment After Work
We Promise For Your Bright Career!
Aspiring Management students can pursue higher education Admission through management quota easily at affordable fee
If you are interested in MBA admission for session 2020-21 in TOP Management Colleges of India then Must Compare Fee
Management 2020 results for the admissions in MBA in all the various branches of Management colleges.
Welcome to YPayMore Online
It is truly a dream for many students to study in a well-recognized university with students from different countries. You can meet different like-minded individuals from different parts of the world. Only a few students manage to clear entrance exams to get entry in private colleges. Get Direct Management MBA Admission through management quota, Best package Pay After Admission.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges in Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata Admission in Engineering Colleges through Institute Level Vacant Seats or Management Quota Seats.
Discover Complete Education
Based on your prior experience and business profile, the location of your company and your disposition to travel, you can select MBA on any continent from a wide variety of specializations. Depending on your career requirements and how intensive you want your education to be during the upcoming 18 to 24 months, you can select distance learning options, online MBA programs or a part-time study track.
We are not middleman or brokers, We are very happy to guide you all through better conversations and smooth discussions in making clear decisions related to your MBA in all the branches of Management.Please feel free to call us at +918448050300
The admission interview is your opportunity to shine in front of your future professors and business mentors. Your interviewer is typically interested in finding out more about your long-term plans and how you would put to good use the knowledge acquired during the MBA program.
Referring to prior business experience and entrepreneurial vision, you can impress the admission officer with your work in progress, the novelty factor or the international business profile that would contribute to the learning experience in your class and your MBA generation.
Yes, an education loan is available for direct admission. However, students can take a loan only for the course fee. For the donation amount, they can consider taking a personal loan.
Will there be any effect on my result and placement if I take admission through management quota?
No, there will be no effect on your result and placement under management quota admission. The result will depend upon your hard work and the placement will depend upon the academic score and performance in the interview.
Business schools rankings and program-specific rankings are updated every year, by the accrediting institutions and publications specialized in business. The ranking systems varies, but the most important criteria are the average GMAT scores of accepted candidates, their years of experience, the international class profile.
Teacher to student ratio is a good indicator of the level of in-class interaction during seminars or lectures. The MBA teaching style usually goes beyond the academic standards – faculty members become actual business mentors of their trainees and help them find practical business solutions.
The pro-active thinking and critical strategizing constitute the mental framework cultivated by the MBA education. Candidates and the faculty engage in fruitful discussion around current business topics. If your role model in business is part of a business school faculty choosing a program at that institution can bring you closer to your mentor.
MBA in all the branches of Management
1. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
2. XLRI School of Business and Human Resource, Jamshedpur
3. S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
4. Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
5. Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
6. Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahmedabad
7. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai
8. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
9. ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
10.Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune
We provide direct admission in TOP MBA Universities/Institutions in India
- 11. Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai
12. K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
13. Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
14. Nirma University Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
15. Symbiosis Institute of International Business(SIIB), Pune
16. International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
17. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
18. Fore School of Management, New Delhi
19. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi
20. T A Pai Management Institute, Manipal
21. Alliance University School of Business, Bangalore
22. PUMBA Department of Management Science Pune University, Pune
23. Goa Institute of Management, Goa
24. Birla Institute of Management Technology, New Delhi
25. B K School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
26. Christ University Institute of Management, Bangalore
27. Amity University School of Business, Noida
28. Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli
29.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
30. Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
31. Institute for Financial Management & Research, Chennai
32. SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai
33. Institute of Management Studies, Noida
34. School of Communication & Management Studies, Cochin
35. Institute of Management & Technology(IMT), Nagpur
36. Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Pune
37. Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM/IIMM), Pune
38. Institute of Technology & Management (ITM Business School), Mumbai
39. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
40. Institute of Finance & International Management (IFIM Business School), Bangalore
41. MET Institute of Management, Mumbai
42. Lala Lajpat rai Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
43. Institute of Management Development & Research(IMDR), Pune
44. Indira Institute of Management, Pune
45. N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
46. Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior
47. Chetana Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
48. International School of Business & Media, Pune
49. IILM Institute for Higher Education, Gurgaon
50. Vellore Institute of Technology Business School, Vellore51. MIT School of Management (MITSOM), Pune
52. Singhad Institute of Management (SIOM), Pune
53. (IISWBM Kolkata) Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, KOLKATA
54.(SIOM Nashik) Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
55.(SCIT Pune) Symbiosis Center for Information Technology, PUNE
56.(SIMC Pune) Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication,Pune
57.(SSBM Pune) Symbiosis School of Banking Management, Pune.
58. ICFAI Business School, Mumbai.
59. Indian Education Society’s Management College & Research Centre(IES), Mumbai
60.Bharti Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
We are mostly sought after by the students and parents likewise for our transparent processing of the applications and direct interaction with the authorities. Choosing us will ensure you of our: